1 (4oz packet) Wholegrain Linguine pasta
1+1 Tbsp Sesame/Olive oil
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp Red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp Black pepper,crushed
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 tsp Sugar
4 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 Red Onion,sliced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Blend 1 part sesame/olive oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, soy sauce and sugar. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Pour over pasta.
- Toast sesame seeds by placing in a hot skillet and tossing until lightly toasted. Set aside seeds.
- In same pan used for sesame seeds, heat another 1 part of olive/sesame oil until smoking and saute red pepper and onions until cooked. Pour over pasta.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Toss well. Serve.