All Purpose Flour – 1 1/2 Cup
Sugar – 3/4 Cup
Yogurt – 1/2 Cup
Water – 1/2 Cup
Oil – 1/3 Cup
Ener-G Egg Replacer – 1 1/2 tsp
Warm Water – 1 Tbsp
Aluminium Free Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
Baking Soda – 1/2 Tsp
Vanilla Extract – 1 Tsp
Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 Tbsp
Butter 1 Stick
Confectioners Sugar – 1/2 cup
Clear Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
1) In a bowl beat the Ener-g Egg Replacer with warm water till it is dissolved and well combined.
2) Now add the sugar, yogurt, water, oil, vanilla extract and stir till it is well combined.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
4) Grease a mini cup cake mould or line them with baking cups.
5) Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder etc and add it to the wet mixture and combine
without over mixing.
6) Add the apple cider vinegar and mix evenly and now spoon them into the cup cake mould.
7) Spoon upto 3/4 th of the mould and you will get around 24 + 4 mini cup cakes.
8) Bake till a tooth pick inserted comes clean.
9) Cool in a wire rack and i did the icing the next day.
10) For the icing beat the butter, sugar and vanilla extract till the icing becomes stiff.
11) Pipe it onto the cup cakes and decorate as per your wish.