2 C Cucumbers diced, (without skin if waxed)
1 C Carrots (diced,shred)
2 C Skim Yogurt
1/4 C Water (if needed)
1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin pwd
A pinch of red chilly pwd
2 Green chillies, chopped
1 pod Garlic, peeled finely chopped
2 sprigs Curry leaves (optional0
1 Tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
2 Tbsp Mint leaves (chopped)
Lemon juice & Salt to taste
1. Beat yogurt with an eggbeater. Add water only if needed. Keep it aside.
2. Dice cucumber, carrot, and chop coriander, mint, green chillies along with garlic.
3. Add everything in the yogurt along with spices and salt according to your taste. Mix well.
4. Squeeze in lemon juice and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
5. Serve it cold, with stuffed paratha or Rice/Quinoa variety of your choice.