Barley flour - 1/3 cup
Millet flour - 1/3 cup
Wheat Gluten - 1 Tbsp
For the Filling
Onion - 1 medium sized
Carrot - 1 Grated
Bell Pepper - 1 small size chopped into fine pieces
Beans - handful, chopped into fine pieces
Peas - handful(thawed)
Paneer/Cottage Cheese - grated handful
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Red Chili powder - 1/2 tsp or to taste
Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
Oil - 1 tsp
Pav Bhaji Masala or Garam Masala(Optional) - 1/2 tsp
5) Heat a pan, add a tsp of oil and then add the onion, carrots, beans, peas, beans, salt, turmeric powder, chili powder and saute them till they are tender. Now add the grated paneer, garam masala or pav bhaji powder and stir on high heat and switch of the stove.
6) Let this veggie filling cool down.
9) Brush the top with oil and bake till a knife inserted comes out clean.
1) This goes to Whole Grain Baking even (Barley) hosted by Madhu.
2) This goes to Susan's Yeast Spotting event.
3) This goes to Cooking for Kids-Veggies & Fruit event hosted by Lakshmi and started by Sharmi.