Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
2 Whole Wheat Wraps (Damascus Bakery Whole Grain Roll Up "Whole Wheat Wraps")
2 Tbsp Sabra Hummus Sun dried tomato flavoured
For Stir Fry
1/2 C Diced Paneer / Tofu
1 C Mix Vegetables (Carrot,Brocolli,Zucchini,Cauliflower, Water Chestnuts,Bell peppers, Yellow Corn,Baby Corn) Washed & Diced in similar pieces.
2 Tbsp Chopped Lettuce
2 Tbsp shredded Pepper jack cheese OR any cheese you prefer
1 tsp (EVOO) Olive Oil
1 tsp Sesame Seeds
1/2 tsp Dried Coriander Pwd
1/2 tsp Turmeric Pwd (optional)
2 tsp Taco Seasoning Mix OR Garam masala pwd ( both taste equally good with this recipe)
1/2 tsp red chilli flakes (optional)
1/4 tsp Sambhal Olek ( chilli flakes + vinegar)
Salt to taste
Method for veg. stirfry
1. Heat oil in large non- stick skillet / kadhai.
2. Add all the vegetables, now add sesame seeds & toss it well, then add all the seasonings except salt. Put the flame on high and cook it for 3- 4 mins for that crunch needed in this recipe, you can cook more if desired.
3. Add salt.
Putting together to make veg.wraps:
1. On a hot griddle, place the whole wheat wrap, apply shortening if desired (butter), turn around when you see its cooked, lower down the flame.
2. Now with a spatula or butter knife spread hummus all over the wrap, then immediately add the cooked veg. (stir fry) that you just prepared. Add some chopped lettuce over it, now add cheese.
3. Fold over the 2 ends together one over other, to pack it like we do it for masala dosa or frankie.
4. Serve hot with the salad of your choice / tomato ketchup / hummus.
Thanks All...from Muskaan & Sadhana @ A 2 Z Vegetarian Cuisine
Thanks For Sharing This Award.. "We are truly Honoured" Parita