6. This "Nutrient booster" Avocado dip goes to Siri's Corner - Healing Food- Avocado.
4 ripe hass Avocado's
1/2 C Fresh Cilantro, chopped
Juice of one lemon/lime
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Mash three riped avocado's, with a fork, add lemon juice, cilantro, salt - pepper mix everything, and keep it aside.
2. Now dice the remaining avacado and add in above mixture..its thats simple. Enjoy!!
1. Always choose greenish black riped hass avacado variety to make this dip.
2. This dip is always prepared fresh...Avacado gets easily oxidized in contact with air..to avoid its browning make sure you add enough lemon juice.
Chunky Guacamole Dip:
Use all the above ingredients along with 2 Cloves of garlic - mashed, 1 Medium tomato -chopped, 1 medium onion - chopped, 1/8 tsp Tabasco sauce.
Put all ingredients in blender and mix until consistency of cottage cheese. Serve with whole or multi grain tortillas / favorite chips.