Hello Everyone....We are very happy to announce our very first event "Home Remedies - Series 1". Starting from 21 December 09 UNTILL 31st January '10. midnight (EST)
Old Man winter is in the air and there is already a blizzard warning in the forecast here in the North Eastern Part of US. With the cold weather to stay here for few more days and also in different parts of the world. With very little of Vitamin D going inside your body from nature's source, all the virus and bacteria do have a ball. This time let us fight all these different infections starting with cold, cough, dry skin, fever, acne, gout, heartburns, minor gynecological problem, digestive problem, constipation, diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure, several different types of allergies and many of the common ailments that you can think of...it could also be massage /aroma oils (with specific reasons and parts to apply), which work out to be less expensive and a very good alternative forms of medicines which are natural, easy to find in your pantry/home , without any side effects. Tried tested at home remedies, share it with us....!!!!!
Here are some rules to follow:
1) This is a vegetarian blog so ingredients used should be strictly vegetarian, no eggs allowed please, however dairy is exempted.
2) Please send only remedies which you have tried & tested in your home and worked for you.
3) If you have used any special spice/s for the remedies please take a photo along with the final product as lot of people might not be familiar by the name, also discuss why & when to use/consume, ALSO whether it is prepared fresh/ can be kept after preparing for later consumption.
4) Link your post to the event and the use of logo is COMPULSORY. link given below.
5) When you send the entry please mark for which ailment this remedy is. 6) Old entries are accepted, provided you repost them, and link back to this event.
7) We are looking for remedies which we drink or apply orally and not meals, so please do not send soup or rasam.
8) There is no limit on the number of entries you can send, so send as many you want to.