Preparation Time - 10 mins
Serves - 4
Greek Low fat yogurt - 16 0z
Mango puree - 16 oz ( I took mango pulp from 4 medium sized mangoes and made 2 cups of puree).
Sugar - to taste ( I didn't add sugar at all, the sweetness in the mango pulp was just enough for me, but if you want a sweeter version add it to your taste).
1) Peel chop mangoes and put in a blender to make a smooth puree.
2) Blend together mango puree and yogurt until creamy and smooth.
At this point taste and if you want add powdered sugar and combine well.
4) Cover and freeze the yogurt in a plastic container with wide bottom.
5) Churn this mixture using hand blender every 30 to 45 mins when it starts to set a little for about 4 to 5 times.
6) Serve chilled with your favorite fruits(optional) as a guilt free snack or dessert instead of sugary icecreams.
l This is our entry to Mango Masti event hosted by Neha.
l This is our entry to Mithai Mela hosted by Srivalli.