2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 cups Granulated Sugar
1 cup Canola Oil
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup Hot Coffee
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 325F (160C).
2. Grease and use cocoa powder to the pan because it’s a chocolate cake.
3. Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
4. Make a well. Add the canola oil, & melted butter, then hot coffee decoction, then add milk.
5. And a couple of drops of vanilla essence.
6. Beat at medium speed for 2-3 minutes, in one direction avoiding lumps.
7. Pour the batter evenly into muffin cups halfway with batter.
8. Bake for 20- 25 minutes, until a wooden tooth pick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Keep it in the middle row of the oven.
9. Let the cakes cool completely before removing them and then transfer on the wire rack.
10. The cake should cool completely on the wire rack before frosting. Usually 7-8 hours should be fine. But since I baked it for a surprise birthday within the next hours, I cooled it just for 2 hours.
I used the quickest available, and that was Hershey's chocolate syrup, and some chocolate confetti. You can also use strawberries as seen in pic. to decorate.