1) Dry blend the garbanzo in a food processor without water into a crumbly mixture.
2) Add the mashed banana to the beans and mash together well.
3) Add all the vegetables (red onion, green pepper, carrots, celery) and mint and cilantrol paste and mix well.
4) Add the chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and salt combine.
5) Add the powdered chia to absorb the extra moisture.
6) Heat a pan with a couple of tablespoons of oil on medium heat, and add the patties cook it on either side.
7) Enjoy this protein rich guilt free snack.