Friday, April 3, 2009
K. Shah No comments
Know What You Eat: Avocado has good for you fat. They contain more fiber and protein than most fruits.
Cooking Time : 20 mins
Preparation Time : 10-15 mins
Serves - 4
Roman Bean (soaked overnight and cooked) - 1 cup
Tomato (medium) - 1
Scallion - 3 stalks
Avocado (small) - 1
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Lemon - 1/2 or to taste
Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp or to taste
Mustard powder - 1 tsp
Method of Preparation
1) Soak roman bean or any bean of your choice overnight, pressure cook it with salt. Once cooked, rinse the bean with
cold water and let the water drain completely.
2) Now cut the tomato and scallion into small pieces.
3) Cut the avocado into cubes; do not cut them into small pieces other wise this will become like a guacamole
4) Now mix the entire above, whisk the salad dressing and add it to the salad and gently toss the salad.
5) Garnish with chopped cilantro