Lets talk recipe here now, Mix Vegetable Tomato Soup can be made in several different ways and is liked by everyone. What I have in here, lets make a note..
7-8 Ripe Tomatoes
1/2 C Shredded Cabbage
1/2 C Shredded Beet Root
1 Tbsp Finely chopped Scallions (Green onion)
1/2 C Shredded Carrot
1 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
Water As needed
Salt to taste
1/4 tsp Black Pepper powder
Few Whole wheat croutons
- Pressure Cook raw tomatoes, peel skin and blend in a blender, I sometimes add carrot and spinach along with tomatoes, pressure cook and blend them together.
- Pass it through a strainer to remove excess pulp (if you like that way).
- Add 1 cup of filtered water to this pulp, and bring it to boil.
- Now add salt, black pepper powder.
- Add half of all the shredded vegetables and cook for another 3 -4 mins.
- While serving add the rest of these veggies in separate bowls and pour hot tomato soup on it wish some croutons...Enjoy!!!