Nutritional Info - Peanuts are an excellent source of protein, low in satured fat yet high in mono and polyunsaturated fats.
Scallion - 3 stalks
Onion (small) - 1
Tomato (Medium) - 1
1) Soak peanut overnight.
2) Pressure cook with salt till 3 whistles and keep it in low flame for 3-5 mins.
3) Rinse the cooked peanut and drain the water completely.
4) Chop the onion and soak in few spoons of apple cider vinegar for 10-15 mins.
5) Chop tomatoes, scallion, squeeze out the onion from vinegar and add all to the drained peanut. You can add any vegetables of your choice.
6) Add salt and pepper and toss the salad.